Monday, May 13, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Mom Reynolds had open heart surgery on April 17, and had a valve repair among many other things. It was a successful surgery and we were very hopeful that everything would continue smoothly. Unfortunately, a few days after she contracted MRSA (staph infection) and went septic. She had to go into ICU for about a week, and it was a stressful time for all of us. The kids can feel the tension and it's been so tough to see her so sick. She is still at the hospital today, but not in ICU, and anxious to get home. We know that there are so many people have been praying for her and we are so appreciative of all the prayers and well wishes for her!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
- Tommy went to the practice rounds for the Masters last week. I have all his pictures to show you, from all the holes and the fun stuff like the Tiger Woods skipping a ball over the water. He took the kid's camera with a front LCD screen, so he was able to take really cute self portraits.
- We are counting down the weeks until Emma's first Communion! We actually picked a day months ago, and it turns out to be Pentecost! How cool is that? Now, to finalize the dress, veil, shoes, hairdo....
- William has to do his Kindergarten screening next month (he got accepted into the school!) and I am starting to realize I will have 3 kids at school during the day! Um, excuse me? How is it possible that I have kids that old?!?
- My Dad has been struggling with some hip and back pain lately, and, since we work our way through life with humor, we are all very quick to tell him that he is walking a bit like Groucho Marx. We saw him a couple times this weekend, and he had a new permit hanging from his rear-view mirror. My Emma's take on it? "Daddy, Papa is handicapped!" She announced it like it was breaking news and to be sure that Tommy knew. I guess you had to be there, but it totally tickled me.
- I am totally going to brag for a minute, but I had a REALLY productive day this weekend. Now, it's nothing compared to some of the supermoms I know who never stop moving, but considering I sit on my tushie most days, the moving of furniture and fun that I had with my boys was so great. Getting the kids' rooms right with where everything goes is tough, and we are almost there! Now to tackle our room. :)